Main Features of PPSC Model Papers 68th Edition 2020 By Imtiaz Shahid Advanced Publishers.
- The only available Complete Package for sure success in One-Paper MCQs.
- Totally revised and updated
- A combination of Original & Model Papers·
- Model Papers are prepared with the original questions
- The first and pioneer book of PPSC Model Papers
- Original Book: All other available PPSC Papers books are prepared copying from this. book ..
- The biggest collection of Papers
- Maximum number of Papers in minimum pages & price
- introduction new style of paper pattern
- Department-wise arrangement .& categorization
One paper of MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 Marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is the oldest Public Service Commission in the country and was established in April 1937 under the Government of India Act, 1935. The act was adapted in 1947 after independence. Its functions were dened explicitly in the1956 and 1962 constitutions as well. On creation of one unit the Commission was renamed as the West Pakistan Public Service Commission until 1st July 1970 and on dismemberment of one unit it was again named as Punjab Public Service Commission. The Commission is vested with the responsibility of making direct recruitment for various posts under the Government of Punjab. It is a statutory body constituted under the provisions of the Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance 1978 and the Punjab Public Service Commission (Function) Rules 1978 which have been framed as provided for in Article 242 of the 1973 constitution. The Commission enjoys the status of a special institution and is under the administrative control of S&GAD of Government of Punjab.